Looks like several of you are keeping up and maybe getting ahead. Should we keep on with one chapter a day? If so, here's our schedule:
Saturday - Chapter 9
Sunday - Chapter 10
Monday - Chapter 11
Is this too slow for you guys?
Last time I asked the questions. This time why don't you tell us where you are in the book, tell us what you think, and ask a discussion question.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Right now, I am on chapter twelve, and the book is becoming so funny, I just have to laugh in some parts. I can picture clearly in my mind how Jay Berry caught Gandy in the net he was going to use to catch the monkeys, and how Gandy got tangled up in it. My favorite part in this book so far is when Rowdy and Jay Berry got bitten by lots of the little monkeys, and Daisy had to cure them. To me, I think Daisy is very smart and is a good nurse. I also had a good laugh when I read the part when the monkeys got Jay Berry and Rowdy drunk by drinking a lot of this bad alcohol, and got them so drunk, that the sneaky, clever monkeys stole Jay Berry’s britches!
ReplyDeleteQuestion: What do you think Grandpa and Jay Berry will do when they go downtown after they went to the library? Do you think it has something to do with catching the monkeys?
Anne Lheem